Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Saturday, January 19, 2013 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
Learn how to greatly boost your garden's health through increasing biological life. There is a whole universe of living organisms under your feet. Soil contains essential life you can either support or undo through your gardening practices. Learn how to increase and nurture the aerobic organisms that make fertile soil. When you have a healthy soil foodweb, the plants in your garden will be healthier and the food more nutritious for you and your family. Taught by Theresa Lyngso who grew up in the family business, Lyngso Garden Materials, Inc., and was President for 20 years. She has come to understand that life in the soil may hold the answers and solutionsto current challenging situations. Theresa has been brewing and applying Actively Aerated Compost Tea for 7 years.
When & Where
Common Ground Garden Supply and Education Center
Creating Abundance in Community
- hands-on classes and events in organic gardening and sustainable lifestyles
- seeds and plant starts - hundreds of edible, medicinal, native and ornamental varieties
- organic composts, fertilizers and mulches - a broad selection
- tools and natural disease and pest control products - the highest quality
- books, magazines, cards, and gift items
- volunteer opportunities and new friends.